We don't know about you, but we are dying over here for some Fall traditions. As we wait for this crazy LA heat to cool down, we decided to add a little twist to our favorite Moscow Mule cocktail.
- Apple cider (store bought or handmade)
- 3 oz of Vodka
- Ginger beer
- Crisp apple slices and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
1. Fill copper mugs with ice (found here)
2. Add vodka and apple cider
3. Top with ginger beer
4. Stir with cinnamon stick and garnish if you prefer.
Cheers, Darling! You now have the perfect Fall cocktail!